Thursday, February 26, 2009

3a. Sycamore Photos

View looking east on Utah (sycamore just left of center)

Somewhere in Tower Grove South--this one is like one we lost on Halliday, with the twist and lean.

The sycamore--one of two or three left standing on my block--is behind the sweetgum (which just looks like "tree" here, I know, winter and all)...

Two girls play on a sycamore stump, from a tree taken down after a storm convinced the city forestry department that it was dangerous and ill.

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I like to learn. I like to know people who can do things I don't know how to do. I like to drink coffee and sit on my south St. Louis city stoop and chat with neighbors. Dinner can wait. Very blessed by the place I've chosen to call home.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP